Hooray, my first post!
I actually started a different blog a while back, with no intention of ever making it public. I'll spare you those posts -- they're pretty boring. And I can't access them anymore because I forgot the password. Anyways, I never published anything because I don't always feel like I have anything important to say, and I didn't think it was worth anyone's time to put my thoughts onto a public site. But then a friend of mine started her own really inspiring blog recently, and it really got me to thinking... Maybe it only matters if I care what I have to say.
Maybe if something's important to me, it's important enough to put into words.
So that's why I started this blog. I needed somewhere to outlet my thoughts somewhere where it doesn't matter what people say or think as long as I'm sincere about what I'm typing. Hopefully what I have to say will resonate with someone out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment